The personal data of the user of this Website will be processed for the following purposes:
* Respond to requests for information and / or inquiries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and / or consultation has been answered. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent of the interested party.
* Keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about Penta Marketing products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the User withdraws their consent given for the receipt of said communications. If the User does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must check the box enabled for this purpose on the Website. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent of the interested party.
* Make it possible for the user to participate in the activities proposed on the Website, as well as the download of free content offered therein. In this case, Penta Marketing will also use the User’s data to keep them informed, including by electronic means, about Penta Marketing products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User revokes their consent.
The user knows and accepts that participation in the proposed activities and / or downloading the free content offered on the Website are necessarily conditional on full initial acceptance of all the aforementioned purpose. In case of not accepting such condition, the User must refrain from participating in the proposed activities and / or downloading the free content offered on the Website.
* Manage the User’s participation in Penta Marketing events. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until all actions related to the event are completed. The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of the relationship established with the interested party.
* The data may be communicated to the following third party recipients: Public Administrations for compliance with legal obligations and banks for the management of collections and payments. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the fifth purpose indicated above, the user’s data may be communicated to companies belonging to the specified activity sectors. They may also communicate to the following categories of managers: Providers of electronic communications, office automation, hosting, housing, computer maintenance, management, accounting, auditing, advice and legal representation. Said managers may be located in the United States, Central and South America; and adhered to Privacy Shield – Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission, of July 12, 2016.
The User can exercise their access rights before Penta Marketing; rectification; suppression; limitation of treatment; data portability; opposition and not to be the subject of automated individual decisions, including profiling.
Similarly, in the processing of User data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, the User has the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent. upon withdrawal.
To exercise such rights, the user can send their request to 2020 Dixie Hwy Suite 604 Aventura, Fl 33180, or to the email address [email protected]
In any case, the user has the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority if he deems it appropriate.